Pages

Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street Review

Looking for a hotel in Sydney, Australia can be pretty challenging, due to the multitude of hotel accommodation available, budget and location usually becomes the deciding factor. Because of an existing offer at Meriton Serviced Apartments and how it ranked on Tripadvisor, it became an obvious choice of accommodation for me. One could stay in a hotel, but I have become to appreciate staying in serviced apartments because of the additional space that allowed you to prepare meals and as well as do your laundry.

I was pleasantly surprised and thrilled when I opened my apartment at Meriton Serviced Apartments. Luxurious, clean, tidy, and cozy it is indeed what I would classify as perfect accommodation for my week in Sydney. It is an apartment that is very well maintained and received my top marks of approval. Definitely this would be my accommodation of choice should I return again to Sydney.

Located at Campbell Street, we were surrounded with Thai restaurants, and with a couple of cafes around the corner on Pitt Street, one never goes hungry. Just about 8 minutes away on foot is World Square where we picked up groceries, and another 15 minutes, one would hit the main shopping belt at Pitt Street. Surry Hills, where all the upmarket cafes are located, is a 15 minutes stroll away.

Meriton Serviced Apartments
Campbell Street, Sydney
6 Campbell Street
Sydney NSW 2000